Saturday, May 14, 2011

Listening to Piano Music on an Old Record.

Some days, I need to just get alone, and remember that God is enough.

When I get lonely. When I feel inefficient. When I am afraid. When I mess up. When I stress out. When I cry over the little things. When I don't feel beautiful. When I'm angry and have no idea why. When I'm confused. When I'm searching for the truth. When I don't know the correct answers. When the future looms in front of me, uncertain. When I don't know what the right decision is, and I'm terrified of making the wrong one. When I feel like a coward. When I can't seem to get past my apathy, my laziness. When I feel like I can't breathe. When I have doubts. When I am overwhelmed. When guilt weighs me down. When my emotions are as fickle as the weather. When everything seems to go wrong. When I forget the promises He made me. When I don't keep my promises. When I don't forgive, don't believe, don't love.

On those days. He is still enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment